Vacation Notices (Windows)
5.0 / 5.0 (2 votes)
How can I setup an Email autoresponse while I'm on vacation or out of the office?
Visit the Email manager (http://mail.yourdomain.com/user/) All Emails are still stored in your Inbox.
1. Login to your control panel with your full e-mail address and password
2. Once logged in, select E-mail Manager from the link list on the right of the page.
3. Select AutoResponders at the top of the page.
4. Select Edit the pencil in the action section on the page.
5. Input the subject of your message.
6. Enter your notification message in the Text field
7. When done, select Save and this message will be saved on the sever.
when you are ready to remove the notice follow steps 1 through 3 then select delete, the trashcan in the action portion of the page.