Vaction Notices (Linux)
5.0 / 5.0 (3 votes)
How can I setup an Email autoresponse while I'm on vacation or out of the office?
Visit the Email manager (http://www.yourdomain.com/user/) All Emails are still stored in your Inbox.
1. Login to your control panel with your full e-mail address and password
2. Once logged in, select responders
3. Select the Vacation Message link.
4. Select Edit
5. Select enable (if you want to enable your vacation message)
6. Enter your notification message in the Text field
7. When done, select Save and this message will be saved on the sever.
You can enable and disable this at anytime by selecting or deselcting the Enable field.